- Irupé Lodge
- Colonia Carlos Pellegrini - Provincia de Corrientes
Mild as the environment that surrounds it, the lodge offers original and comfortable rooms in rustic style. Thanks to its high construction one can enjoy an excellent view of the Iberá lagoon, a combination designed to make you feel completely relaxed. The various activities offered by Irupé Lodge will enable you to get even closer to the pristine nature of this unique reserve in the world.
Irupé Lodge has standard and superior rooms. The standards are located in the main body of the lodge, all overlooking the lagoon and with private baths. A living room and library are the prelude to the fresh gallery. The superior rooms are separated from the main body, they are immersed in the vegetation of the park offering an atmosphere of privacy. Each of them has a private balcony and spacious rooms that combine warmth and comfort. Irupé also has a suite, which is the ideal solution for families with two or three children.
The pool is located at the edge of the Iberá Lagoon, where there are numerous bird species through out the park of 1.5 hectares. The lodge is thirty meters from the jetty, from where excursions depart into the heart of the Esteros del Iberá.
On the hottest days you will be able to taste delicious regional dishes in the restaurant terrace, enjoying an exceptional view of the Iberá lagoon and incredible sunsets. Near the fireplace there is a reading sector that invites you to read accompanied by a glass of excellent Argentine wine.
Colonia Carlos Pellegrini is the ideal place for those wishing to visit the Iberá lagoon and estuaries. You will easily find the Irupé Lodge at the town's entrance. "Irupé" means indigenous aquatic plant. With direct access to the lake, the Lodge Irupé is a privileged place to enjoy the argentinian nature.
Prices shown are subject to changes. Please consult.
- Standard double room with full board, rate per person until March 31, 2013: U$S 167
- Standard double room with breakfast, room rate until March 31, 2013: U$S 170
- Superior double room with full board, rate per person until March 31, 2013: U$S 192
- Superior double room with breakfast, room rate until March 31, 2013: U$S 200
- Family suite for 4 people with breakfast, room rate until March 31, 2013: U$S 300
- Swimming Pool
- Tourist transfer to the establishment
- Opened all the year
- Play Room
- Garage/Private Parking
- Hot and cold water 24 hours
- Fan in the room
- Maid Service
- Full Board
- Half Board
- Rural Tasks
- Adventure tourism
- Historical/Cultural Tourism
- Conservation Areas/Projects
- Horseback riding
- Canoeing/ Boating